fredag 12 augusti 2011

Beauty





For this post I had to take a photo of one of the most precious items I own; an old ceramic, many times broken and mended, Chinese fisherman statuette.

It used to belong to my grandmother. Together we decided that he represents this wisdom: “Give a man a fish and he will not go hungry that day. Teach a man to fish and he will never go hungry.”


Now he reminds me of all the beauty of my grandparents, all that they meant to me and what making wisdom together brings into ones life. 

Beatiful memories!



Joining The Gypsy Mama, writing for five minutes with no editing,
 no tweaking. . . no worries.


3 kommentarer:

  1. He is beautiful...wisdom always is. Thank you for sharing with us.

    SvaraRadera
  2. What wonderful wisdom!

    Love,
    Traci @ Ordinary Inspirations
    http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  3. Yes, beautiful! Beautiful memories of our loved ones and beautiful wisdom handed down to us. Beauty indeed! :-)

    SvaraRadera