onsdag 24 augusti 2011

Getting to know ...

You get a cup of coffee ready … make sure you have a quiet space … just have to go to the bathroom, just in case it will be long … go through the conversation that will be, in your head … some ”what-if’s”… Preparing yourself for THAT CALL …

That is also me some days when I get ready for THAT conversation in prayer …

It seems so easy to all of the women who’s blogs I read … Prayer coming easy, bless … and then there is me…

No, it isn’t like this every time … but a lot of the times that count …

That is the times when I have to look deeper … when I need to get to know myself a little better … and I know I have to do so even when I see things I don’t like in myself …

God is good like that … He introduce us to people we hardly know because he knows it has a meaning to our life … makes us get to know ourselves … Forgive ...


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar