måndag 12 september 2011

Continuing my Eὐχαριστέω - Multitudes on mondays


Non-violence is the first article of my faith.
It is also the last article of my creed.
~ Gandhi 

My creed is that; Happiness is the only good. The place to be happy is here. The time to be happy is now. The way to be happy is to make others so.
-- Robert Green Ingersoll


And what is my creed?

...

What is yours?



Continuing my Eὐχαριστέω


88 … Days that just are – afternoon nap and all
89 … insights/knowledge – God put a word in
90 … Nature programs on TV – showing me things I would never have been able to imagine
91 … Young adults in youth groups
92 … Shoulder touching shoulder – making mass significant sharing it is
93 … Rain – Pouring – making people laugh and talk
94 … Silence raising questions
95 … Birthday party invitation – making my heart smile
96 … Shared life stories
97 … Acceptance
98 … Finding new meaning in many times read bible verses
99 … Discipleship
100 … Realizing my “too-much-ness” – and being able to do something about it
101 ... Fun country roads, car, loud music
102 … The late summer sun
103 … cranberry juice
104 … Chat function on pc – bringing loved ones closer
105 … A good stretch, still under the warm covers in bed, nose feeling the fresh morning air making its way in from the open window








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar