söndag 8 januari 2012

Continuing my Eὐχαριστέω - Multitudes on monday


“One word or a pleasing smile is often enough 
to raise up a saddened and wounded soul.”

Therese of Lisieux 



Continuing my Eὐχαριστέω - Multitudes on Mondays

305 … Being able to buy a new camera lens, making the macro-world “mine”
306 … Being able to get the Honeymooners to the airport in spite of the storm
307 … Coffee break in an old-fashioned coffee shop – enjoying coffee and atmosphere
308 … The feeling of knowing you got a message (no, not a text ;-))
309 … Trust
310 … Greeting the feeling of longing like an old friend
311 … Cold clean water when I’m thirsty
312 … Late night phone call – family just wanting to get in touch – wonderful
313 … Companionship
314 … Wings - still
315 … Art, stirring up emotions






5 kommentarer:

  1. Counting one's blessings is indeed wise. Life is a gift and it's all grace. When we realize this every moment is special and every encounter is meaningful. Thank you for the reminder. BLESSINGS!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Your word encouragement list is a MUST-HAVE if you have teens! I love it! Dear to my heart is your quote from Therese of Lisieux - she is one of my favorites:)

    Wishing you a year of wonderful words and coffee shops and blessings:)

    SvaraRadera
  3. I enjoyed reading your lines very much.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Congratulations on your new macro lens. I have a new camera body ordered to replace the one that is dying a slow and painful death (painful to me). Counting my 1000 Gifts along with you today and enjoying the process of transformation!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Visiting from Multitudes on Mondays...

    Love this! 100 Ways to Praise. What a GREAT visual and prompt.

    Have a blessed week...

    SvaraRadera