måndag 10 oktober 2011

Continuing my Eὐχαριστέω - Multitudes on monday


"What [the people] could endure least of all, however, was silence, for when silence fell they became terrified by the realization of what was happening to their lives. And so, whenever silence threatened to descend, they made a noise. It wasn't a happy sound, of course, like the hubbub in a children's playground, but an angry, ill-tempered din that grew louder and louder every day.”

―”Momo” by Michael Ende





Continuing my Eὐχαριστέω - Multitudes on Monday

159 … The occasional moments in life when Nothing is on the agenda
160 … Missing someone … Having people in my life to miss when they are far away
161 … Good books showing me new angles
162 … People daring to show the way by normalizing the worlds “Odd” and showing how odd it is to be “normal”
163 … Photography … showing the way outside the box
164 … Young people filling my day with joy
165 … Filling this list becoming my new habit
166 … Wheel not coming off
167 … A group of young women showing me what hope shines like
168 … Hugs
169 … The amazing “toilet frog” – a survivor
170 … Bloggers – connecting with people online
171 … The sweet smell of my favorite handmade soap
172 … Midmorning nap
173 … Knitting my own first pair of socks
J
174 … the silence in an empty house … just before company arrives






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar