fredag 14 oktober 2011

Five minute friday - CATCH


I went in to read this weeks ”Five Minute Friday” at The Gypsy Mama, and found that the “challenge” is CATCH. “Oh”, I thought,” I have to think some on this one.” So, as I do when I need some good ideas, I started going through my list of bloggers, the interesting, many times unknown to me, bloggers I follow because of their thoughtful and, sometimes, quirky posts. And at the first stop I found this:


What more can I say but: Please, be the one that looks beyond surface. That dares to look in the eyes of another, and say “Hi”. 
Maybe we mean to, but forget. But we need to actualize the need to see each other! 
Join in? Please see people!

This is my wish that I send out into the world! CATCH!



"We write bold and beautiful and free. 
Unscripted and unedited. 
We just write without worrying if it’s just right or not."


1 kommentar: