fredag 27 maj 2016

T-shirt and jeans





♪♫

People who know me know
that I try not to say to much just with my clothes
if you want to get to know me, man
we're gonna have to talk
so that you can find out who I am

T-shirt and jeans
T-shirt and jeans

...
... what I love most about this wardrobe
is that it tells you very little
about what lies beneath these clothes
just by looking at me
you would never know it I'm a
thousandaire or billionaire
I want to tell you with  my mouth
and not with the clothes I wear

♫♪


To all those I've met whose opinion (outspoken to, yes, not only imagined) 
is that I (almost) never "make an effort" in the way I dress:
Here, in the lyrics is (partly) why!

Thanks, Hank of vlogbrothers!





5 kommentarer:

  1. Då har jag gjort nå't rätt i mitt liv då. Både maken och jag äger bara jeans och t-shirts/toppar. Bra där:-)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Intressant...men ibland är det bra skönt att bara klä sig så man passar in.
    /Kiki

    SvaraRadera
  3. Jag har också jeans and t-shirts, men ibland vill jag också har något annat.
    Ha en bra helg!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av bloggadministratören.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Den kommentaren var inte en kommentar och hörde inte hemma här! Blogginlägg får man skriva på sin egen blogg!

      Radera