fredag 9 december 2011

Five Minute Friday: Color

Color can be carriers of warning or temptation. Colors can be happy or sad, show joy or sadness. Color influences our first impressions when we meet each other like the facade of a house. All this whether we are aware of it or not.

But in my innermost self, on a gray-mood day, it isn’t always gray because I am sad or lonely. Sometimes it is gray because all the colors swirl around in such a speed I cannot tell them apart, all feelings trying to coexist without conflict. Stop the swirl, take a picture, frame a nanosecond of this swirl and this is what you migiht see…



The challange:
Let’s do it. Let’s just write without worrying if it’s just right or not.


4 kommentarer:

  1. We are just a blur of colors soe days arent we, each one mingling together- Beautiful wrds, my friend. have a blessed weekend!

    SvaraRadera
  2. oh, i love this!!! yes, sometimes i am gray, but it's not a sadness i feel. it's just the blur of everything running together.
    good reminder to slow. down.
    and enjoy.
    thank you!!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful words. I love color, but sometimes I find myself seeing things in black and white that I miss when in color.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Such a great reminder to slow down, to really see the beauty around us. Great 5 minutes!

    SvaraRadera