måndag 26 december 2011

This is a story about a blog

Beauty for the soul – via words and photos!

Please Find This

I WROTE THIS FOR YOU

I NEED YOU TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING. I WROTE THIS FOR YOU. I WROTE THIS FOR YOU AND ONLY YOU. EVERYONE ELSE WHO READS IT, DOESN’T GET IT. THEY MAY THINK THEY GET IT, BUT THEY DON’T. THIS IS THE SIGN YOU’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR. YOU WERE MEANT TO READ THESE WORDS.


And if you're alone, I hope you know that I'm alone too. So I believe we will be friends.
---
PS.You are beautiful and loved by the universe that made you, 
with every atom and star moving in perfect alignment to make you, you.


Two friends blog beauty, even the ugly version, HERE, although they never met!

I quoted them HERE!

Read a really good artikel about the project and photografer Jon Ellis HERE!



Listen to Iain Thomas - the word-wizard of the blog

The blog has become a book. You can buy it HERE and HERE!

Enjoy!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar