måndag 27 februari 2012

Continuing my Eὐχαριστέω - Multitudes on monday


"When I was five years old, my Mom told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked what I wanted to be when I grew up, I wrote down “happy”. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life"
John Lennon


Continuing my Eὐχαριστέω - Multitudes on Mondays  

391 … A familiar voice on the phone – long time “no hear”
392 … Meeting up for lunch – a “lifetime” in an hour of conversation
393 … Photos actually speaking more than a thousand words
394 … The Grace of God – Surprisingly comforting EVERY time, ALL the time!
395 … The blue flower of longing
396 … Change- hard Eὐχαριστέω
397 … Talking about death as an adventure and as an old friend … “Thank You God for sister Death …” (Francis of Assisi)
398 … Helping out
399 … A church filled with the sound of playing children and God laughing
400 … Having enough to pay my bills
401 … Ash Wednesday inviting us to think about fasting
402 … Living to see another birthday
403 … Positively charged thought-provoking questions
404 … A night at the theater
405 … New thoughts on what the bible is! More, not less!



1 kommentar:

  1. Long time “no hear”... love moments like that! Ash Wednesday inviting us to think about fasting. It is so nice to see how Lent can change our way of thinking about so many things. Happy Birthday! :)

    SvaraRadera