måndag 15 oktober 2012

Continuing my Eὐχαριστέω - Multitudes on monday



Continuing my Eὐχαριστέω - Multitudes on Mondays: 

920 ... living in a country that allows us (although I feel that we do nothing but complain) to live lives that could help others (operative word, mostly: could)
921 … old friends getting together
922 … eating out …
923 … coffee and news by the kitchen table at home …
924 … followed by a nap!
925 …
The Malala’s of this world
926 … frost making the morning glitter in the sun
927 … High, cold, crisp air
928 … heating in the house
929 … progress
930 … friendly bantering
931 …
chokladbollar
932 … Merci
933 …
Natural watercolors








1 kommentar:

  1. Eva,

    Nice to meet you. I'm hopping over from Ann's link up. It's nice to count gifts with you. I'm intrigued by the chokladbollar, and the link didn't help me. Is it a recipe ? What origin is it? We love foreign food at our house.

    Have a lovely October day!

    Jennifer Dougan
    www.jenniferdougan.com

    SvaraRadera